Thursday, March 09, 2023

Field Notes- Thursday, March 9th. 44, Cloudy with a Chance of Rain. Still an abundance of snow on the ground.


 Wooden  Bird People by Andre da Loba

I am trying to do better at getting the artist's name here on the blog. You know I love Chicken Art.

I made another pot of soup (chicken) for husband yesterday as I watched MSNBC discuss Fox and the latest court fillings.  Rupert is "gonna have to make a choice".......his business OR the asshat.(s).

I am up in the Air regarding what the guy will choose.  His newspeople have made it clear they are absolutely FINE with either choice (and will dump trump).  How's that for loyalty to Mr T?  Who, I might just have to say- is looking really LARGE these days and what color IS his Hair??? And how does he get it to fold over itself like that??????

I did TWO LOADS of wash yesterday and COULD have done a third if I had wanted to change the bed sheets.  I'll change them today.  I have a book waiting for me at the library.  My best favorite author's newest.   I am so very very excited.  And the photocopier has ink.....so I can start making copies of the covers of books I want the Local Bookseller to order.  I was waiting for my $450 check from the Government.  Daughter got hers......last week.

Who knew getting a fresh black ink cartridge would make such a BIG change in my Attitude????

Peculiar British News.  Now that Charles is King --Harry's kids are Prince and Princess but how do they explain his brother's kids being born as Prince Louie etc etc etc.....tell me how both are true.huh?

No comments: