Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Field Notes. Tuesday, March 28th. Clouds, grey sky. Warm.


 Ceramic Pans.  I have one large one.  Food slides around on the surface.  I read the info and it likes medium heat but high heat will damage the surface.  I think I knew that but forgot it.  I make pancakes in it.  Which is one of it's highlighted purposes. They slide around on the surface but get a nice surface browning. I had pancakes for supper.  Yesterday.

I used the same photo twice.  Two days in a a row on my posts.  Wow.

We are having more and more outbursts of....I am not sure what...I guess the "knowing" mistakes are being made (usually with iPhone calls) is bothering him.......he has started asking for the "real phone" meaning the house land line.  Just tried calling about his hearing aid in for repairs.  Going to be a Bad Day.

I paid bills today.  He gave me the wrong date.  I asked what is the date today and he gave me last week off his iPhone.  Now...that iPhone knows what day it is........Even my crappy iPhone knows what day it is.

I think we have transitioned from not having a clue what is going on to being angry about what is going on. I knew that was coming.  He has a vile temper.  

The shooting yesterday.  Deep in Republican Territory.  Why do they need to shoot Innocent Children and Old People????  Why two assault  rifles.  Why two?  Tell me.

I took a long hot shower yesterday afternoon.  I always forget in the morning.  I am too tired at night.

1 comment:

Life Scraps and Patches said...

Glad I'm not the only one - I am too tired, or weary, for night showers.