Friday, March 24, 2023

Field Notes- Friday. March 24th. Overcast, Clouds A chance of What????


 Little weedy things coming up in this file photo.  Also the daffodils are "budding"in my own weedy patch.  I have quite a few purple blue crocuses.  No photo as I can't get close to them- there is a fence to keep deer from eating them..and it also keeps me out.  This photo is from a gardening site. It was in the photo file.  Which is getting thin.

Work continues on the puzzle.  Not me.  Husband.

I need to turn on lights.  I started the very last of the Will Trent Books.  A Prison Riot.  A case that turns back on the early books.  Sara'a first husband, Lena etc.  I don't like Sara with the first husband.  Lena. We seem to be full circle and back to where we started- erasing any progress we might have made.. Perhaps that's what the author wanted???? Why?

It's the last book.  I stopped reading the second to last book after less than 100 pages.  This one might have the same fate.  Why.  When the others were so good.....? did the publisher force her to write more??? I have a suspicion that the way back parts were written and tossed and now shuffled into a last book. I will give the book another hour and then put it on the return pile.  I am not a fan of Jeffery.

My desk top calendar is a riot of pasted newspaper headlines and images.  Even some cartoons.  I like it.

 (A) Murdock is being investigated about the murder of a friend of his when they were young. The surviving son.  Great family.

I did make my pasta yesterday and had a bowl while watching MSNBC.  All the regulars are off on Spring Break.  So I moved on the Law and Order : Criminal Intent.  Yesterday was BORING.....

No comments: