Thursday, March 23, 2023

Field Notes- Thursday March 23rd. Dark, Clouds.....good chance for Rain.


 Western Honey Bee.

Battlebots.  On tv today.  Husband watches while doing word search puzzles.  I watched last week and it was awesome.  I might check in on the Bots again today. Engineers At Play. Sort of Wack A Mole with engines and wheels and controllers. Oh, and the big sharp AX.  Chopping the other Bot. And they let Girl Engineers play.

We also have a new puzzle on the puzzle table.  We've done it before.  It's a hard one. I walk over and do a few pieces...not too many..

Not much to read in the Morning Newspaper.  How can MSNBC and FOX fill WHOLE DAYS with news and the newspaper find little to nothing "new" to report.  I am guessing the key word here is "new."

I am finding MSNBC to be getting repetitive.  I think it used to be called "flogging a dead horse". All the regulars seem to have taken a Spring Break Vacation. I spent most of MSNBC wishing someone, during the breaks, would fix that one guy's hair.  A section was sticking out.  It was ALL I could look at.

I think I am "recovered" from Tuesday.....the key to this, going forward, is letting go of what I cannot ever change or improve.  Just accept.  Just accept.  Just accept.

I am NOT good at that......but I am going to be learning how to be good at it.

I am going to make a nice supper for myself today....I had planned to do that yesterday but ..it didn't happen.  Today it will. It's also going to RAIN today. So...a nice hot supper.......pasta.  Made with a thawed container of tomatoes I grew, harvested, roasted and packed into a freezer container......it will be good. Lots of pectin.  That's it for today......


No comments: