Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Daily Notes- Wednesday, July 13th- Rain last night with strange animal noises.


 What a fantastic idea.  What small child would not love to see their art made into something that they could carry around and hug?  I know my two would have been over the moon.

The strange animal noises from the woods.  Husband said "at one Time, I knew what animal that was...but not anymore".  

We had Rain.  We had a Rainbow.  We then had more Rain.  Thunder.  Lightning.  Just like the Olden Days when Rain was sort of an every day event.  But not now.  Now Rain is an Oddity.  And then just as it was getting into the good soaking into the Earth part- the Rain Stopped.

I am going to make an old fashioned canning jar of refrigerator pickles today.  Husband no longer eats the Daily Sandwich.  Or eats Lunch for that matter.  I don't know who will eat the pickles.  But it's July.  And in July, I make homemade pickles.  I have garlic, dill and out in the garden- grape leaves.  My grandmother added a grape leaf to her pickle jars.  And on my shopping day, I bought small fresh from the Farm pickling cucumbers.

Will all of the "usual things" I do in the Seasons fall away as I move forward????  Already Thanksgiving and Christmas Food had passed in "just memories".  I could make and eat it all by myself.  My daughter remains on the Gut Protocol. 

I haven't made the annual Blueberry Cake.  The birds have eaten all the berries out in the fenced garden. They ate all of them last year as well.  And perhaps the years before.  I liked the cake.  Blueberries and sour cream.....  I don't think I made it last year.

My book is Shipped by Angie Hockman.  A small specialty cruise ship.  Galapagos.  Sea Turtles. Two Company employees competing for a promotion.  I've read it before- more than once.  Henley does not trust Graeme (cracker) and really needs the new job..........  he works remotely and this is the first time they meet in person.  He is already in love with her.  She does not trust him.

I watched the entire Committee Presentation yesterday.  Sydney Powell.  Got First Prize. Watching her chug her soft drink.......priceless.  Wondering about her IQ and abuse of Prescription Meds..

2 comments:

Life Scraps and Patches said...

Buy some blueberries and sour cream and make that cake! You will enjoyo it.

Kim Carney said...

my husband says it WAS priceless. He is questioning her sanity as well and says it got worse the more she spoke. I will have to look it up. missed it because I was not at home.

David said Cipollini heard this meeting of idiots was going on and broke the sound barrier trying to get there before these assholes went off the rails.