Sunday, July 03, 2022

Daily Notes- Sunday, July 3rd. Sunny- waiting to see how hot it gets.


 It's been awhile since we had a CHAIR picture.  I have a chair in the Attic that needs upholstering.  I should have daughter visit and carry it down- or ask George if he would do it...... I have plenty of heavy weight 1940's cloth in the closet.  And I do love a nice looking chair.

The Purple Smoke bush is in full "froth" of dark pink bloom- I should go take a picture of it.  Not much else has any color.  July is a dull month.  

Not much on tv.  The Tennis has been extremely irritating- the match yesterday between the ape shit crazy Australian and the Greek was more than I could stand.  It went into extra innings and the Aussie won...which ruined my day.  I spent angry energy ripping cloth.  Today- if the winds are favorable- I'll stitch them together into a new cloth.

I am restless.  Looking for trouble.  It will find me.  It always does.

Husband is out of Chicken Dinners.  I must go to the grocery store.  Get more.  Also more Cherries. 

UPDATE: Home from grocery and Produce section had no Starr Cherries- no cherries at all.  Plums.  Lots of Plums.  As I was leaving the cheese and yogurt aisle- my eyes wandered to the bottom shelf of the end cap and there behind detergent was one bag of Starr Cherries.  Perfect condition.  Happy Dance.

I don't have much more to write here.  Doing nothing all day but watch tv-- not even having the dog here to run my feet over.  I miss him.  I need to have a "no crying rule" while I write these posts.

1 comment:

DianeN said...

It's one year tomorrow that my dog passed. Tears are allowed no matter how long it's been. We never have better friends than our dogs.