Saturday, July 02, 2022

Daily Notes- Saturday. July 2nd. Humidity. Not my friend. It rained last night and I hope it rains again.


 Felt carrots and one radish.    The radishes in my garden (out back) had all gone to seed. So now they feed the compost worms and not me.  

When July and August arrive my Life shrinks.  Outside is not my friend. Indoors feels more like a cage in Summer than it does in Winter.   Life Sucks.

I did search the fabric closet for orange and some purple.  Some dark green. For the other Carrot Cloth. 

I did two loads of wash- one writing the pages and the second reading my book- the second load was done before I knew it.  I wasn't paying attention to the machine at all.

I hemmed- in a wacky-oh so wrong way- husband's elastic waist sweatpants.  He had been stapling the hems.  Five or six sweatpants.  He had been pulling them up under his armpits................saw nothing wrong about doing it.  He still can, I guess.

I had to change the thread in the bobbin of the sewing machine.  OOOO MMMM GGGG !!!!!! At one point I told the Bernina that it was going into the recycling bin.  Suddenly- the bobbin thread worked. It's perverted.  I doubt husband wears these pants (I hemmed) anywhere in public.  Cause .... I rolled them up once and stitched and then rolled again and stitched.  Taking up 5 inches in total.  Husband is shrinking right before my eyes........

I opened the package of prepared BBQ Pork.  I chopped one head of Romaine and some cheddar cheese and also added some sour cream.  Topped it all with the warmed up pork.  BBQ Salad.  I totally ADORE BBQ Salad.  Today I am having Meat Loaf.   I got up to get the brand off the BBQ packaging but husband took it to the recycling bin.  It's in the same case with hotdogs.  At least in my grocery.  It has a long expiration date.  But be sure to have a bottle of BBQ sauce in the cupboard or fridge.  It needed more- I added ketchup and brown sugar as my BBQ sauce bottle was WAY EXPIRED.

It's so dark in here, I need to turn on lights...... but the Sun seems to be coming out.....damn.

1 comment:

LindaSonia said...

Outside in summer or anytime the sun is out fully for that matter is also not my friend. I have such serious light sensitivity it hurts to go out. sunglasses and sunhat helps a bit but not nearly enough. I envy the people I see outside without any sun protection.... sigh