Thursday, July 07, 2022

Daily Notes- Thursday, July 7th. I'm not interested in anything today.........


 Happiness is.......digging a deep hole and sticking one's head in that hole and...Not listening to news...Not reading the newspaper....... Not watching Tennis......... NOT talking to Husband.

Husband has been asking questions...I have been answering and then realizing he wasn't listening to me...so I clarify and realize again- that he isn't listening to me.  This is my Life going forward for years and years.  Blah..blah...blah....blah......

He has a list of three things to do.  Let's all make a guess of what he will actually do.......or not. Because he is fixated on what I told him NOT to do.  In a little while...I will tell him to NOT water the vegetable garden.  (because I want him to water the vegetable garden).

I might like Assisted Living??

I cleared off the ironing board and pressed and starched the Carrot Cloth.  The cloth that will be cut into Carrot Shapes.   Then up in the Attic to find Soil Cloth.  Cloth that gives the Viewer the impression of Dirt..... of Soil..of Garden.  My Cloth Collection has little to offer in Dirt colors.  Use what I have.  Improvise.   

I carried a houseplant (in bloom) out to the front porch.  In the shade.  Not the Sun.  While I water the Peach Trees (which are dropping fruit....so much wasted fruit.....)  Now I have an itchy rash on my forearm from the plant......like hives.  

He just asked me what he is supposed to do..........kill me now.

3 comments:

Kim Carney said...

LOL. sorry to hear that he is ignoring you! I think sitting in the house with the same person day after day can get tedious and dangerous. Mine likes to use me as a sounding board when his computer is acting up, yelling at ME when I asked him if I can help. I know he is just frustrated, but day after day after day ... gets a little old

You could die some fabric in tea or coffee??? for the dirt look?

Joanne S said...

Last night it was the connection of his high tech hearing aids and the tv. He used to be able to connect the hearing aids directly to the tv. Now he can't. I said" perhaps you should have shared the how to with me years ago- so I could help you now" but he didn't and now I can't.

I made a list on the dry erase board of his three chores. He did them and erased them.
Daughter comes and straightens out his laptop. He forgets he changed passwords. A NIGHTMARE.

Joanne S said...

I found four pieces of brown print fabric. Not what I expected to be using. but the carrots are "modern" so why not the dirt.