Thursday, September 24, 2020

Daily Notes- September 24th


So small in comparison.  The author of most of the books I asked about yesterday is Beth Harbison.  My daughter did a search and then I found her book list and matched plot to titles.  Two are still needing ID.  But it's not an emergency situation.

I got my haircut.  Just returned home.  But....allergies.  My nose is running.  Sneezing.  And my eyes are both dry, wet and/or itchy. And I need to change my shirt as it has tiny hair clippings all over it.  Also itchy. I always forget September- especially around the end...is terrible for my allergies.  Lots of nose blowing and eye rubbing (which is very bad for the eyes)........ Next haircut is November.

Picked tomatoes yesterday and took a bag to my library friend.  She distributes them to the elders in her apartment community. Mostly the large pale yellow cherry tomatoes- Snow Whites. The tri-color artisan cherry mix is just this week deciding to get ripe. Not very tomato in flavor.  So, even thought their color and striped skin is very attractive- if it don't taste good- why bother??? And they are rather "crisp" in texture. Make a "pop" sound when chewed.

Reading Andrews 2020 book- Hello, Summer.  Book has nothing that I read Andrews for....... No romance.  There is Southern food.  A murder.  Too much newspaper/NBC/CNN news stuff.  Big story.  Politics. I don't think I will ever read this one a second time.  Lead isn't interesting enough and the guy- hardly have a clue about him as author didn't bother fleshing him out.  Giving him words.  I'm 4/5th through and if she ends up with guy- I actually am not invested.  Very disappointed.

Well, I have hit my maximum haircut itch quota and now need to change all my clothing.  Till tomorrow.

No comments: