Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Daily Notes- September 25


Our Grape Arbor. It's everything I wanted it to be.  Fruitful and a shady spot to rest under when weeding the beds.  It's starting to need serious repairs.  There are many many grapes. My big kitchen sink is full of grapes and cold water. We picked two very large bowls of them and I sent G off to deliver a paper bag of grapes to our neighbor across the street and to the twins (Noah and Isak) down the road.  Seedless grapes so nothing for either household to choke on. Perhaps a visiting spider.

I went for the walk with Riley and G.  I kept losing my direction.  I would be a complete mess if lost in the woods. It didn't help that G and the dog were going in the opposite direction (to the way I know).

The Robotic book ended okay.  I was going to go into details but would ruin it for--even one person- who might have wanted to read it themselves.  So no details.

We watched FX and The Atomic Blonde last night.  I recorded it on TiVo so I could fast forward thru the commercials.  And TiVo will keep the recording until I delete it and then permanently delete it. G will most likely want to watch it again.  We watched NCIS because-----Ziva. And we've watched all the previous many years.  So they are like family.

I haven't started a new book.  I haven't done much of anything.  It's very dark in the house and I hate turning on lights at 12:30 but I just did.  Next thing up for me is picking individual grapes off their stems to make grape juice--I wish there was a tv facing the sink area.  I purchased a ten pound bag of sugar.  Gonna make a ton of jelly.

So I went for the walk.  My hip wasn't thrilled.  The bones feel like they are rubbing.  So much padding on me and none where it would be most appreciated.

Ah!  I very nearly forgot the IMPORTANT thing I wanted to share with you!!  You remember that I was very happy not to be dreaming much anymore???  Well, I had a doozy of a dream last night.  I was washing windows with help and comments from none other than Mayor Bill DiBlazio and Rudy Guiliani.  Yep.   The two of them had all sorts of suggestions on the best way for me to wash my windows and they were arguing amongst themselves as well.  I just stood there ......speechless. I hoped I would wake up.  I didn't.  They never shut up.  Right there in my house by the window in front of Riley's dog bed.  My house.  Holy crap as my daughter likes to say.

I know people do dream interpretation but this one........I can't fathom what it could possibly have to do with me.

1 comment:

Annie said...

I had to laugh at your dream! I did see gov Cuomo and Giuliani arguing about something on tv recently, probably that got stuck in your brain and filed away for a future dream, lol!