Friday, March 22, 2019

Day Five

Cried all the way thru writing the three full Morning Pages.  Complete honesty.  I cried thru breakfast. I feel used up but in a good way.

At 10 am Riley and I went out to the Vet for his appointment.  Snowed over night and then hard rain. The Vet parking lot was flooded.  So were my shoes and socks up to the ankles.  Riley now has a script for tranquilizers and he also had a $150 Senior Dog Blood Panel.

G went to his 7:30 am Lung doctor visit and, because office is adjacent to very large hospital, G was sent to the ER for a long list of tests.  Lungs were cleared by 10 am.  Heart was up next.  He and I were texting until 11:30 and then he said he had another test (in a long line of tests including an EKG and blood work) and nothing for the past two and a half hours.  Time is passing slowly and I am having hard time dealing with this-which is why I am here.  Crying.

I have lost count of how many cups of hot tea I have consumed but I do know I have been to the bathroom many times.  Riley is sound asleep--no longer on alert monitoring G.

What a week.

No comments: