Saturday, March 30, 2019

Daily Notes- March 30th


Fourteen years ago I painted this pear.  I made a new painting every day after breakfast.  Until the pear got too ripe and started decomposing.  If I had been a "new modern" type of painter I would have painted the pear while it decomposed.  I was not and did not.  Several of the paintings were admired and given away to those admiring them.  I have only two remaining. Admired only by me.

The Advil dosage is making me sleepy and non-attentive.  And doesn't seem to have any after effect when each mega dose wears off.  I have done Morning Pages, eaten breakfast and taken a nap so far today. I don't have the attention span for the puzzle.  It's been days since I even tried to work on it.

Riley had another bad night and I slept on the couch until he'd settled down (didn't look at the clock) and then went back to my own bed.  He and G just got back from the walk and G put the dog on the leash where he has been running off out of sight.  We think there is something there he is eating.  Something that might be the cause of his drooling, not eating, pacing and not being able to lay down even though he is shaking with exhaustion. Or he's going blind. Or insane.

Riley has gone outside with G-- where G is chipping the ice off the front sidewalk next to the porch.  Where the sun never shines.  So it never melts.  I am thinking about going back to sleep.

I watched three episodes I had recorded of the Gourmet Detective (Hallmark Mysteries) yesterday from late afternoon to evening.  Not current episodes but a new one is coming out in April so Hallmark was showing the older ones all together on the same day.   I liked them.  There wasn't much plot but the actors were likable.

Nothing going on on the internet so I am returning to the couch and another nap.

No comments: