Friday, March 15, 2019

Daily Notes- March 15th


From the way back--the old iPhone camera.  The blue batik.  Some Magic Cloth from Deb.  Some painted fragments.  I was trying to make some sense of things.  And then put it all away and worked on other things.

Today my daughter called and asked if I wanted to go to the huge Goodwill three Towns south of us. She referenced it as an "artist date" from the Morning Pages. I normally would have said no--but--I am trying harder to be kind and open and so--I said yes.  We had a very good time.  I have two new shirts--I didn't need any but they are very nice.  And  I think my closet was happy to welcome them.  That closet is like a multi colored sprinkles explosion (Deb).  So much new clothing in such pretty colors. Not just the pale blue and white shirts.

I am thinking of using some of my Random Acts money to buy myself eye glasses with frames in new colors.  I saw some on MSNBC that were slate gray.  And I've seen bright indigo blue frames.  And golden yellow.  Since they are so expensive with my prescription--one new color a year?  The ones I have been wearing are bright, true red.

My daughter was talking about intermittent fasting in the car.  That's another synchronism event.  A gal where she works has JUST started it to control evening nibbling.  Daughter said it's been on Dr Oz's program this week.  This week.   Now if the Universe would just send me a new sweater.

But it might be too late. Very warm today.  Felt like Spring.

Daughter also recommended Tylenol for Arthritis for my jaw (she took it when she had her wisdom teeth taken out) and we stopped and bought a bottle.  The commenter who suggested this is TMJ was correct.  I looked it up and I had all the hallmarks--even down to the cracking sound in my ears when I chewed gum.  And, Mayo Clinic's website says I should NOT be chewing gum or chewing sticky foods (like caramel turtles) which I have been doing prior to the pain.   Today things were better until I got home.  Fatigue, I guess.  Mayo also suggested heat (I was doing that), soft foods,  nothing sticky or chewy and muscle relaxation drugs.  I was kind of hoping to be able to cancel my 6 month teeth cleaning next week.

This morning in my Pages I wrote that I am content with myself.

1 comment:

Deb Lacativa said...

Your comment about the closet made me chuckle. The weather is turning here and I've pulled out the JS linen collection. Wore the high collared yellow one - my favorite.