Sunday, March 10, 2019

Daily Notes- March 10th


Sketches of a baby quilt I saw on Pinterest.  Really cute.  Could also be made with just four or six little animals.  Your favorites or the ones the baby in your Life likes best.

Today was a slow day.  I forgot to do my Morning Pages before breakfast.  Had to do them later at about 11am.  And they were different written at that Time.  The words had trouble coming out onto the pages.  So, I learned something.  The Spring Ahead Time Thing also caught me by surprise.  I didn't realize until after 3 pm.

Goodwill--it started snowing as we drove there.  I spent 3 dollars.  A half yard of a very pale blue printed cotton--lots of stars.  Would make sweet burp cloths for a baby.  Not sure the fabric is "strong" enough for a quilt.  I also bought two cute mugs.  Someone donated their entire mug collection to our Goodwill.  I got an adorable giraffe mug (very colorful image) from the San Diego Zoo and G got a colorful Donald Duck mug (he collects Donald).

Today's Mug Cake was Cheesecake.  And it was delicious.  A bit tedious in the making --cookie crumb crust and then the cheesecake filling and then microwaving in 45 to 50 second increments on 50% until it was set and THEN 30 minutes in the freezer to chill.  I used orange flavored thin cookies for the crust.  I like that there is only one serving.  No leftovers.

I had a morning shower, changed the bedding and got everything into the washer and dryer and folded and put away.  Read the paper but didn't get to the computer until just a few minutes ago-
21:21 now,  that's not normal for me.

I have quite a few errands for tomorrow--the post office, the library, the Town Office to pay our property taxes and somewhere to buy our annual Turbo Tax program.  And right now---I am going to bed--I am exhausted.






No comments: