Wednesday, January 09, 2019

Still January 9th


Here is the quilt I was talking about I seem to have made it 14 years ago--my second year with the blog.   I went back intone to find it.  You can see the curve at the bottom and side--I had left it that way and added the pale blue/aqua backing.  Turning the edge to follow the curves.  I straightened that this morning.  Everything here is more "orange" than in real life.  The background is more of a rosy watermelon shade.  The yellow of the bowl more like heavy cream.

I took bad pictures for a while there.  Just so excited to be posting anything back in those first years.
There was a line drawing--but I made the mistake of putting it in the Trash just now.  Looked just like this but pencil outlines on paper.  The bowl and background are made up of smaller pieces layered on top of each other--complex when it looks simple.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Ooh,ooh,ooh,that is just so lovely!