Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Field Notes- Tuesday, September 27th. Looks like it might rain.


 Colors by Zodiac.

All the paint companies got together and decided what colors fit with what Zodiac signs.  It was a pretty lame idea.  I do like the zodiac art on the wall though.

Yesterday was not my best day.  I am not going to tell the story but it worked out in my favor even though it should not have because I ruined the day for someone else.  Shit Happens. From now on I am parking in the grocery lot and walking to the Library or having husband take me and he'll park in the handicapped spaces.  It's just easier.....safer.

I promised husband I would bake Brownies today.  I forgot to buy him cake at the grocery store. I just walked thru the vegetable/bakery section never considering the bakery.......I did get Chicken dinners and Pizza dough.  So...that was okay, but the "not buying" dessert was a sore subject.

He's gone for his Cardiologist Appointment.  And then a haircut.  It's all on his iPhone.. so, fingers crossed he gets where he belongs.  I'm going to wait on the Brownie baking until he gets home- he could arrive with bakery.  It's on his mind.

I need to turn on lights.  I guess that's how I know it's Fall/Winter.  Having to turn on the lights.

Husband finished off the puzzle I bought him.  Very fast.  And yesterday, at the library I didn't see any that looked good enough to borrow.  I could put out one we have already done.  It's not like a puzzle has a plot and is a mystery.  I'll do that.  It's good if he has several activities.  Word Search.  Coloring Pages.  Puzzles.  Book To Read with Dessert and Coffee.  Then it doesn't feel like he has "nothing to do".  I already okayed Cutting the Grass so he did that yesterday with the riding mower.. I okayed myself for couch sitting and staring  at nothing.  I had a book.  But I wasn't interested.  Yeah.  That's weird.


No comments: