Sunday, September 18, 2022

Field Notes- Sunday September 18th. Was just out picking tomatoes in the back garden.


 This is image #3008.  From my iPhone.  Next up are borders all around of the orange fabric.  I bought it in every color they had but not the purple and I am kicking myself about that.  I have almost nothing in purple.  The large rectangular shape in the new orange edging fabric (on the right inner square) should be at the bottom.  I'm deciding if the orange strips will be narrow, medium or wide.

Long, long phone call from my son out in California.  We are trying for a visit.  Or something.  Work is making it a bit more difficult than usual and the planes-- with new COVID variants etc etc. So nothing in the foreseeable Future.  He will renew his apartment lease for another year.

I am just in from picking tomatoes out in the back garden.  The only plants left are the ones I had on the Porch.  That I got from Allie.  They are producing large gorgeous tomatoes.  I intend to eat one today.

Husband has stopped working in his coloring book and is now going out to water the tomato plants- I told him they looked dry.  I had also clipped a good number of dry yellow leaves from the plants. they got wet when it rained and then the Sun came back out and that's what happens.

Football.  I jumped up to turn on the TV to see the Patriots get the crap kicked out of them. If they don't...I and everyone else will be shocked.   Patriots 3 and Steelers 0. Almost end of first quarter.  Interception.

No Pizza.  I forgot, again.  I'm Seventy Six Years Old. and I look AMAZING.  laughing.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

email me your address and I will send you purple fabric. I have so much fabric that I have been buying for 40 years. I am soon to be 75 and trying to lighten the load.
Joan Hutter
jhutter47@hotmail.com

Kathy said...

Happy birthday, Joanne!

beverly said...

Happy Birthday Joanne.