Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Field Notes- September 28th. Cloudy with a chance of Something.


 This looks like something Dee would make and probably did make..  Her Houses always call to me....... I would like to see progress images to see how it all begins.  The mid portion also when things have gotten out of control--fabric must be removed..... replaced...auditioned.

Sunshine.  Warmer.  Tru Green stopped by yesterday.  it's always unexpected.  The guy spreading fertilizer etc on the 15,000 square feet that is our yard (that has grass) the rest of the acres are covered in trees. Eventually the hurricane will reach us.  Unless it runs out of energy. Or leaves via the Carolinas.

Yesterday was quiet here.  Nothing happened.

Husband successfully arrived at his Cardiology appointment.  His diet of Fat and Sugar showed up in his bloodwork.  He then went to have his hair cut.  Then home with a bag of cookies studded with M&M's, frosted cupcakes and Keurig cups of Caramel coffee. You can see how much attention he paid to his cholesterol.. If he paid ANY attention. If he even knows about Cause and Effect.

It's like watching a movie in very SLOW motion.  And knowing How it Ends but left up in the air on When it Ends.  I may not even be Here when it does End.  That could be the Surprise Ending.

I gave some consideration and thought to the request my son and daughter have made- that I leave the Journals and Notebooks for them to read after I am dead.  They already read this.  I am thinking of loose ends. I am thinking, now that I am closer to death than to living....I should explain the choices I have made for 76 years. Inexplicable Choices.  Not to defend them.  Just to say I made them and then lived with the result.

I dreamed of dead friends last night.  Talked to them.  They didn't reply.   But they listened. I asked for forgiveness.  I though of ways I could have been a better friend to them.  It feels like AA.

No comments: