Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Daily Notes- Tuesday, May 17th- Sunshine. Not as much rain as we expected yesterday.


 Not much going on.  Husband is stubbornly set on mowing the back lawn.  He did the front yesterday. Back is more "hilly" so up and down and some of it steeper than other spots.  If he manages to get it done- he'll take a long nap later.   

I carried the chair from the bedroom to the back deck- he's sitting there now changing his shoes.

I liked it better when he would spend hours coloring.

I don't have a task to do today.  I can help mow the grass.  I can carry water down to the garden. I can sit on the couch and read........... I did a lot yesterday.   My heart exam is tomorrow.

I read a blog......I will go find it for you....the artist had painted cloth to resemble the faded colors of the old farm buildings she sees locally.  She had painted small scraps individually with exquisite shades of mossy green, yellow green and a dark green.  Then layered the cloth to make a small work that could be the size of my hand.  Added stitch.  I will find it for you.  I now know what to make out of scraps of cloth and paint.  Not the image at the top........

I am finishing my cold breakfast coffee and thinking about what to do today..........

Victoria Gertenbach- The Silly BooDilly.



1 comment:

DianeN said...

Wishing you the best of luck tomorrow at your cardiac exam.