Friday, May 13, 2022

Daily Notes- Friday, May 13th. Sunshine.


 Black Hole.  The new telescope?  I think, in the next year or two we are going to see some amazing things in Outer Space.  this one.....wow!!!  I really LOVE Outer Space.  NOVA.

I wrote the wrong date on two checks I just wrote for bills.  Hopefully, the mail delivery will be so slow they will get there on that date???   I think that's "postdating"?  People did that when they wrote checks with no money in the bank. Hoping the bank would hold them until that date....I don't think anyone reads checks anymore.  Just shove them in a machine.

My upper right chest hurts.  Don't know why.  My car battery is really dead.  Husband had to drive me. I kinda wanted to go alone.  I needed to buy a new bottle (bear) of honey for my neighbor as I used up most of hers. (that I borrowed).  I am going to sit on the couch now and just breath in and out.

Husband is out filling the bird feeders.  I already watered the seedlings and my very slow growing rhubarb plants.  I will need to buy rhubarb in order to make a pie. Do I have the energy to actually bake a pie???

So that's all from here.  The bees are still buzzing in the Rhodie out front near last summer's Grass Growing Project (the grass looks feeble C minus or D plus.).  I cut a few branches of Rhodie and tucked them in with the Peach tree branches.  Perhaps a BEE or two will visit and pollinate??? I did the same with the Plum tree behind the garage. One can always HOPE.........that's what Gardening is all about.

That's all.  Now the COUCH.


1 comment:

Kim Carney said...

I wrote a $4K check the other day. Got an email that it had been returned because I wrote the check on a money market account. Apparently, you can't do that anymore. I have not written a check in probably 4 years. I freaked out and called the recipient and had a new check in the mail that afternoon. But I felt so stupid and guilty for some reason? This is why I pay via bank. It is just easier.