Thursday, May 05, 2022

Daily Notes- Thursday, May 5th- Absolutely Nothing Scheduled....plus the rain stopped and the Sun is back.



Today's Front Page of the newspaper:  Maine has Nation's highest COVID 19 Daily Infection rate.  710 new cases per day.  Who needs vaccinations ?  Who needs to wear a mask?  I get tired of the Oppositional Aggression of my fellow Mainers.  So I stay away. Because some are very aggressive.  Some are up into your face.  Not going out is best.  For me. Let them make each other sick.

No images of cloth work.  I got stalled out by the "usual" suspect........not finding the right cloth.  Right side up or wrong side up.  Just nothing was right.  So I stopped.

I turned the Magic Attic Closet into a Crime Scene.  Looking.  Bringing stuff down to the Little Office Closet. And then not having any useable shelf space.  Now it's on the floor.  The only other empty space in the office is in direct sunlight.  Fading.  Can't do that.

Speed Racer just showed up to do the Spring Lawn/Yard Clean up across the street.  He runs all the equipment at maximum speed.  Racing around- it's something to watch.  He offered to do our cleanup as well.  But......He makes us dizzy.  He'll be over there for 20 minutes and do the front and back and side yard.  

Reading Jude Deveraux.  I'd forgotten I liked her books.



3 comments:

Kim Carney said...

after weeks of below 200 deaths, yesterday there were 1,900 deaths in the US.
So as much as they want to wish this away, it is not gone yet

LindaSonia said...

I am immunocompromised and today is the first time I stepped into a store without a mask because I forgot it. It felt like walking a tightrope.

Joanne S said...

It just keeps mutating. Newer, Faster, Stronger. lets just call it the Plague.