Saturday, May 07, 2022

Daily Notes- Saturday, May 7th- No sun, as yet.


 This is the type of work I did in College Art Classes. Print Making Class.  But, more beginner and not as great as this is.  But it's what I was trying to do.  I was just too uneducated or knowledgeable about things.  I didn't have a logbook of experience in my head to work from.  I love the strong trees and the more ambiguous birds in the sky.  I didn't even know the word "ambiguous" back then.

I could just draw something like this.  Skip the plate, the etching and the inking.  I don't have a press. But I sure would love access to one.

I need the third book in the Deveraux Brides Series.  Ever After. I am going to the library.

Daughter snagged two outdoor 1960's-70's chairs for her side deck.   They look like sophisticated wire half egg shapes.  The Dump, again.  She texted me photos and then called to tell me how comfortable they are. Especially after a full day of weeding and raking.  She's working today as well, on an extra client's property.

Daughter knows where there are shelves of used copies of Deveraux.  So...eventually I will have these books in my book case.

I am existing on bowls of Bran Flakes and Milk and Noosa Yogurt and Bran Buds ( breakfast is still oatmeal).  Salad still seems too COLD.  I have enough vegetables to make soup.  Or Stanley Tucci's Sofrito Pasta.  One or the other.  Both will have pasta.  I guess both G and I are eating a severely Limited Diet.

Changed the bandage on his finger.  I will refrain from publishing pictures.

No comments: