Monday, May 24, 2021

Daily Notes- Monday May 24th-- Doctor's Appointment.


 After you fill out paperwork at the doctors office- you put the pen in the Dirty Cup.

My "vitals" were all in the excellent range.  I'm supposed to stop taking Benadryl.  Not good with the inhalers I use. (Benadryl is in the Tylenol PM- its the PM part)  I have alternatives.  Also a Food app which might help me with my desire to lose some weight.  I really got depressed and hangry last time I dieted: losing friends and my job along with 60 pounds.  It all felt very NEGATIVE.  Lots and lots of No and very little Yes made Joanne a very angry person.

And the okay to try and do my daily walk- minus the mask.  Just have it handy in case I walk close to other people.  And have the rescue inhaler handy in case I have trouble breathing.  And breathe thru my nose while wearing the mask.

If any Readers out there have ideas or hints on how to stay upbeat and positive with dieting- please, please share.  I'm thinking with the good numbers of blood pressure etc- weight loss might just get me to better lung health. Easier breathing for sure.

I had to wear a paper mask- I could not find my "always" mask.  I looked everywhere three times.  And when we got home I looked again.  Finally....it was off to the side on the floor by the passenger door.  So happy to find it.  Me and that mask- gone thru a lot together.

I'm reading To Love and to Loathe.  Martha Waters.  Accidentally Engaged. Farah Heron was very amusing.  I almost wished Hallmark would buy it for a movie but ......I have a feeling that a Hallmark version wouldn't be quite as steamy.  It had me laughing out loud.  And smiling quite a bit. And it was so on point as I had been doing research of a sourdough starter....and what do you know- there's one in the story plot.  Feeding Al.

1 comment:

Susan Sawatzky said...

I don't know if this is a good idea, my daughter and I are doing WW online only. The in person meetings depressed me but online all I do is record my food. I'm not losing fast because I don't always stick to it but I am losing, albeit slowly. Recording is what helps me but I detest doing it. Online the foods are mostly already there, it remembers things you've eaten before and suggests them so you don't have to do much of a search every meal.

Susan Sawatzky
Colo. Springs, CO