Saturday, May 29, 2021

Daily Notes- Saturday- Cold Rain- So Cold.


 Well, yesterday, in Spring clothing cutting the grass.  This morning out to library dressed in same clothes and everyone else smart enough to have reverted to cold weather clothing.  I looked ridiculous.

It's WET.  It's COLD.  I have wool socks on now that I am home and ditched the pink linen capris for green corduroy. I may need to pull my sweater on as the day goes by..

I forgot my book list (actually just authors) and was lucky to find four books and pick up two reserves. I'll make it until Tuesday.  Just.  I also dashed into the grocery and snagged three Chicken Parm prepared dinners for husband.  He'll be happy.  Who cares if I am?????

And last night I watched all kinds of amazingly interesting things on the History channel- which should be called the Ancient Aliens Channel.  We learned about ancient (bible) history stories as the scientists tried to figure out what actually might have occurred.  Like the woman who turned to salt?  There was fire from the sky, salt and exploding burning rocks.  Then we learned about the four sided pyramid buildings all over the world being built on the something or other lines..  exactly on them.  How could they know being ancient and not have discovered math yet..  or having a concept that Earth was round. 

And then the mind blowing one.  That the Moon isn't actually ..real.  It's hollow inside and aliens live inside.  They are hoping the next few space landings will help figure this out.  Cause there is no way the Moon could be as evenly round and be placed in the "one perfect spot " to protect Earth from burning to a  crisp like all the other nearby planets have........I just love that channel.  I have always known (wink) we are a junior high science project in some other galaxy ...far away..............  

 Tucker Carlson (also in another galaxy)- in his seaside studio on the Maine coast interviewed a Mainer who was banned from his daughter's high school graduation because the guy was against teaching that black people actually are the same as white people- in intelligence..  Well, this father makes a good point for some white people being dumb as rocks.

1 comment:

MariMo said...

Tucker Carlson, the alien who's great for everybody with low blood pressure over here. As for reading, I'm reading T.C. Boyle - The Harder They Come - really like it.