Thursday, May 20, 2021

Daily Notes- May 20th- Haircut Day


 Greek Salad.  Could just dive into it.

Today was Haircut Day.  My hair was so overdue for a cut that it had started getting "big" and curling. And now- well, now it's full of product and sticking out all over like I got an electrical shock.  I'll rinse it off later.  

I just finished a load of husband's gardening clothing.  It's drying and he's coloring and perhaps we'll actually eat lunch today???  He's drifted away from meals at somewhat regular times.  It's only 2 pm.

At the Beauty Shop- it was an out of body experience.  Truly.  One customer going on about what Tucker said on FOX about the vaccine causing 20 and younger girls to not be able to get pregnant or have children in the "Future".  And when it was my turn in the chair- I figured- what the Hell- and we talked about space aliens (also a Tucker on Fox regular event).  

Now-- I am all in on Space Aliens.  I watch Aliens on the History channel for hours!!!!  I even shared the "secret" underground cave where seeds of everything ever grown on Earth are saved ......in case everything on the surface dies.  This is actually true but it was news to the hair dresser people.  One was dressed in thigh high suede boots and a tight long shirt with side slits. So all of us could "know" she wasn't wearing underwear when she raised her arms to cut hair.  My husband now wants an appointment.

And I was told I have an exact double in Harpswell.  EXACT. I was shown a picture of an old woman with short white hair and red glasses.  Just like me.  Exactly like me.  Because all of us look identical. Which is something Tucker should be made aware of...all the short fat old women with white hair and red glasses in Maine- Aliens????  I will neither confirm or deny.

2 comments:

Deb Lacativa said...

You are cracking me up tonight.

MariMo said...

Me too, cracked up :-)
And I think you should definitely get G his appointment.......