Thursday, March 26, 2020

Daily Notes- March 26th

                                           
EDITING HERE- NO INHALER- IT WAS SOMETHING FOR MY HUSBAND NOT ME.

I stood in front of the large bathroom mirror years and years ago to make this self portrait.  Looks like I am wearing that same sweater today.  I was going to paint this but ....as with things.....other new things superseded and I found this when looking for collage papers in late December.  It's been on the chair over by the wall ever since.  I might have even shown it to you before.

My hands.  I got them exactly right.  And my pockets.  I am drawing what you are seeing here.

I called the Pharmacy yesterday at 1pm.  Nothing.  And I called before my breakfast this morning. Nothing.  But just now...not 5 minutes ago.....yes, it's ready for pickup.  Happy Dance.

Yesterday G went outside to do weeding.  He did that as work after he retired.  He worked for a landscaper and weeded.  He enjoyed it.  So, he weeded yesterday and enjoyed it.  The bed he was working on looks really good.  He also added a new bird feeder to the bed across from the back of the house windows.  Closer so we can see the birds.  Not many.  And I am thinking about where to dig a shallow hole for the bird bath.  A small pond sort of bird bath down by the feeders and the fenced garden.

Well, I was just on phone for awhile and now I'll hit publish and go pick up my inhaler.

1 comment:

Liz A said...

so glad for you that your Rx came through ... and love the drawing