Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Daily Notes- August 28


Got the paint wet today and decided to go slow and just make a series of dots.  And then some small circles.  It felt good.

Started the day with a shower and 2 loads of clothes to wash and dry.  I was getting behind.  Riley and I watched some Criminal Intent and then Riley and I went out to water the tomatoes.  He refused to come in.  So I wandered around in the yard until G finally got home from his "outing" and he got the dog to go inside.  I finally got to eat my lunch-4pm and well, I'm exhausted.  Lesson learned-- don't take the dog outside unless I intend to spend the day out there with him.

The tomatoes are starting to turn.  I didn't pick any. I could have done that while Riley was being stubborn but I picked blueberries instead.  One of the plants still had berries.  I have a nice crop of dill from that day-so long ago-when I sprinkled seeds.  I also have three basil plants.  So I have a new secondary source for basil when we have enough ripe tomatoes.

This is going to be a short post.  I am exhausted mentally and emotionally.  I took about 6 pictures for the blog posts.  But right now, I just want to go back to sitting on the couch with my eyes closed.

1 comment:

Life Scraps and Patches said...

I know it wasn't funny, but I'm laughing at Riley's latest "trick." Glad you finally for some lunch.