Friday, October 19, 2018

Daily Notes- October 19th


Art Propelled image

The sun shines each morning, melting the frost from overnight.  Each morning more and more of the plant life has been frosted or frozen.  Death is everywhere.  I have carried as much as I can into the house.  But I don't have enough room.   The figs and the two large pots of geraniums.  The large asparagus fern was talked about--but left outside.  Now.......too late?

My husband continues to change passwords and then "forgets" what he changed them to.  My Time here on the blog may come to an abrupt end.  I am getting warnings from Ad Blocker etc that things are not right......... the car alarm is going off repeatedly because he wears the car fob on his pants pocket and it gets pressed by accident--too many times and the security system will lock him out.

Our son comes the last week of October--- he may have to teach me how to manage this computer.   Today has not been a good day and it's just 10:46 in the morning.

2 comments:

grace Forrest~Maestas said...

the last week in October is almost next week. Soon. He'll have some ideas.

i hope you don't disappear from here. Like you come to my house every day,
i come to yours. I'd very much miss the News, even though it's always
like a perfect pie news, it's the news of how it goes. And that, in its
way, is good news, the goings, no matter.

something always gets left out to the frost,

Love to your Household

grace Forrest~Maestas said...

I meant to say, not. Perfect pie day