Wednesday, February 07, 2018

Pictures From My Life- February 7


A Pictorial View Of Winter's Fruit and Vegetables from Food52

Yesterday's launch of SpaceX's Falcon Heavy Rocket was spectacular but the landing of the two rockets--synchronized--- took my breath away.  This is something I never thought I would see.  And the little spaceman driving the Tesla around the moon?  Priceless.  It brought JOY into my Life when little else in the news does.  The third rocket was supposed to land on a platform at sea.  No word if it managed to.

Snow storm on it's way.  My sinuses are starting to give me a storm warning headache.  G has gone out to do some shopping.  Collecting what is needed to make a pot of chicken soup for him. Snow Storm Food.  I requested Kraft Macaroni and Cheese.  In the classic box.  And beets, if available, to roast. But NOT to eat with the Mac and Cheese.

I needed to get up and turn on some lights.  So dark in here I couldn't see Riley.

Yesterday I worked on sewing my little blocks into 9 patch blocks.  I may need to make more in order to get to the size required.

I have been wanting to order indigo seeds.  So I can grow some and make a dye bath at the end of summer.  Dye some white shirts.  Dye some white embroidery floss.  Dye some white (stained) flour sack towels.  Dye some fabric.  Dip the edges and make moons.  Planets.

There was a channel on my cable provider that had Planets on most evenings.  I would watch and really enjoyed the beauty of Space.  That channel has now been removed or moved to a new category.  Who knows.  My mind worked it's way back to Space and Planets.

No comments: