Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Pictures From My Life- February 21


Happy Sunshine Day.  The background fabric in this fantastic PINK square is hand painted by ME!  The flowers are fussy cut from whole fabric and the vase is commercial also.  I think this one should never have been in an Attic Box.  In the very bottom right corner I can see evidence of some printing.
I was influenced by an artist named Sonji Hunt.  I don't think she is on the internet any more, but if she is--let me know.  She painted fabric.  No dyes.  Just paint.  And once I tried it--I was hooked.

Another thing I loved that was lost for 10 years.  I should call those years "My Lost Years".  Grief is a hard master.

G wanted Bechamel Sauce so I found a recipe and made a batch.  A white sauce with cheese.  So now I know and can make it any old time.  Even for homemade mac and cheese.  Or cheese manicotti.
He's having baked chicken, rice and broccoli for lunch.  I'll have whatever is left of the rice and broccoli.

Taking two Benadryl for the itching of my eyes.  Seems to be working.  And I think the air in the house is very dry so that is making things feel uncomfortable.  I know that I am having some sort of reaction to an allergen because the Benadryl isn't making me sleepy.  Busy working.

That's all for today.  More Curling.  More eye resting. Perhaps some Seed Starting?



No comments: