Tuesday, October 01, 2024

October. Already.....

 I am not quite prepared for October- other than having on warmer clothing and socks.  Today is my second haircut at the new place... I am asking that she remove all the curls.  I prefer a plainer head of hair.

The pictures from the Carolinas.....OMG.  I was having a sort of Mind Fart, I guess, and missed all of this misery until yesterday afternoon.  Watching it on the Weather Channel was horrifying.

I could not insert an image.  The slow breakdown of the systems here continues.

Yesterday the Fridge got worked on.  Water is now shut off to the fridge.  The computer system in the door was partially disabled.  No ice and no water going forward.  Of course neither the manufacturer of the repair person had "'ever seen anything like this".   

Now my hair cut.

No comments: