Monday, October 14, 2024

October 14th. A cloudy Morning. 45 degrees- I slept until 10am.


 No notes on the what or where of this image....Others come to the desktop space with notes.

Yesterday (and today)'s book is Birding With Benefits. by Sarah Dubb.  It's been enjoyable up until the last 10 or so pages (I read before bed) sigh  when it sort of went off the rails.....I mean these are both two very shy people....I don't think they would behave as depicted in the last three pages I just was forced to read.  The Benefits segment of the relationship.   Bizarre.

I watched football...son didn't....we made pizza.  It was wonderful.  I am thinking about the first weeks with my son and I making Sunday Pizza....we tried a variety of toppings...now we are sort of in a rut... so, we need more topping to choose from... onion and pepperoni is not enough.  I hadn't purchased a red bell pepper last Friday...we had been adding that.  

I am sitting here typing BEFORE eating breakfast and my Son just mentioned I should eat first and then as I type while my blood pressure will be leveling out (going up)......so a short post so I can eat my breakfast...... perhaps eventually things here will be....as he wants them to be....but I often find the things I do and say..... odd....and I am the one doing and saying.....so I don't know if things can or will improve...

I am singularly complicated......now..where did I leave my socks??????

No comments: