Monday, November 07, 2022

Field Notes- Monday November 7th. Clock fell back and DARK here at 4pm.


You asked...so I will tell.   I watched the Patriots Game.  I watched the Tennessee Titans game- (that was a hoot) and was incredible as they had no quarterback but had a volunteer filling in????.   I watched the Buc's game and Brady looks 10 years YOUNGER and happier than he's been in a long, long time and his hair is darker.. He also recorded 100,000 passing yards yesterday and went into the history books.  I don't know if they won or not.  The Jets- who really STUNK last week with the Patriots- beat the Bills.  Incredible.

I watched all the games until they got dull and then went back thru them as the afternoon and evening closed in. Shuffling thru.  It was a damned fine Sunday.  The pizza was pretty great as well.  Would have been a perfect Sunday if I had had wine.  Today.  I can do wine today.

I got my end cut of Baked Ham (for lentil soup using the German Recipe) and the butcher winked at me.  How cool is that????  He was nice looking. Younger than me by about 10 years.  Which is okay.  I had my mask on so he couldn't see me smiling.  Maybe my eyes were smiling????  I had remembered to comb my hair.

I also bought my Annual Pomegranate Drawing Model. so I can do a daily piece of art.  Watercolors, chalk, pencils and even cloth.  Let the Pom Games begin. You will see them here as they get draw, painted etc.  It's a Tradition.  I might not have done it last year. I will go back and check.  Or one of you can.  

Library was good.  Life is good.  Or will be when the Leaf Blowing STOPS!!!! Across the street.

I got some Tide Stain Removal Spray.  Last resort sort of stuff.  For G's clothing.

1 comment:

beverly said...

Glad you had a good day. I hope your soup turned out good. My son made bean soup with beans that we grow and a ham bone so good on a cold day.

Looking forward to your pomegranate drawings.