Thursday, August 25, 2022

Field Notes- Thursday, August 25th Going to be hot an humid today. UH....................


 Peter & Reginato.  Imagine finding that in the garage.

Heat.  Humidity.  August. Ick Poo.  I should have bought Popsicles yesterday.

I'm not reading as much these days.  I have laundry to do each day it seems.  The washer is full and just needs me to close the lid and push buttons.  The shirt I have on feels too small because the shirt I had on yesterday was sizes too big.  I'd give anything for "just right". I doubt it exists in my closet.

Husband decided he "likes" Peach Cobbler.  And I thought it would be "all mine".

I followed Connie's advice and got more yogurt (strong bones) and layered it with Bran buds and a peeled sliced Peach. That's for later.  When my brain says it's lunch time.  The time varies by the day.

My cross the street neighbor brought over freshly baked Bran Muffins yesterday afternoon.  To say thank you for picking up her mail while she was away.  Just two days.  I was out there getting my mail so it wasn't any effort on my part.  The Bran Muffin was very good.  Regularity........TMI.

I am not reading anything new.  I am re-reading old favorites.  Mostly Jude Deveraux.  The Nantucket Brides is in the current lineup.  Toby and the man who will soon be King is a favorite. Ghosts and past lives and all sorts of mystical stuff. Lingering looks. It's all very proper.  

The men at the house next door are making all sorts of noise today.  Even with all the windows and doors shut and AC units on.............She plans on doing the interior this Fall and Winter.  Let's all hope she runs out of money sooner than she had planned????

A very large crow is studying the bird feeders out under the big tree..  Making a plan of attack.


No comments: