Sunday, February 06, 2022

Daily Notes- February 6th. Sunshine isn't Melting Anything Here In Maine


 Seriously thinking about painting my socks and shoes.

I painted fabric two days ago.  Cut it up.  Made Valentine cards.  Some of you (with addresses I know) will be getting one of them if the Postal Service decides to deliver them.  I also have bills to pay. Other wise one will be here on screen on the Day.

And I have soup vegetables to chop.  

Watched Mixed Doubles Curling yesterday.  Three matches.  The Czech team beat the Americans at the end.  Damn.  But it was good.  More Curling today.  Can't get enough of it.  Like playing Checkers or Chess with Rocks on Ice.

Husband thought that enough snow on surface had melted so he's out with the snowblower shaving off a few inches and then the under stuff can see the Sun and melt???? That's his plan at least.  Husband investigated his dessert storage tub yesterday and found all sorts of new to him dessert items- he was very very happy.  Most of it Pink and Red frosted Valentine stuff.  But- Frosting!!!!!

Maine seems to have a shortage of Quaker Oats. My walking buddy dropped off a box to tide me over. Thank you Janet.  I also might have to try the store brand but I think I did try it at the beginning of Pandemic years ago, it seems.  Was a bit too sludgy.  I do have Cream of Wheat.  I like that. So it's all good.  Well, the snow blower stopped so I need to investigate.  Hope I don't need to become Nurse Joanne.

No comments: