Monday, February 14, 2022

Daily Notes- February 14th- Happy Valentine's Day


 Well.  Super Bowl Sunday is in the rear view mirror.  The Bengals very very nearly got their rings but the Rams...well a throw to Cooper Kupp in the end zone ended that dream.  I was actually okay with either team winning.  And the Rams were all crying they were so happy.  Odell got a ring. No one broke any bones though I worry about the Burrow's knee and Odell's knee.

The commercials were way better than usual but some were still so weird........I noticed a real Hollywood vibe. We skipped Football Pizza as it was so late by the time the game started.  I'll make it today and it will be Valentine Pizza.

Daughter is aggravated because of the Valentine shoppers at the Candy Factory.  I hope she calms down before we get to Easter.  She counts the days before Spring Cleanup and she is back to landscaping work. And no People.  Customer People.  Her father and I always enjoyed Customer Service Work.  Not our children. 

At the Greenhouse I always had a line waiting to talk to me.  It never stressed me out.  I guess I'm weird? I know my boss was often confused by my calm attitude.  I sort of thought of all the question answering as being "not working" so there was that.

Will be a quiet day here- still lots of frozen solid snow on the ground.  Grocery store and Library and then back home.  I might buy myself some flowers. If there are any good ones left at the grocery store.  

Wishing you all a  Be Happy Day.

1 comment:

DianeN said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Joanne!