Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Daily Notes- Tuesday the 15th. Overcast, Cool, With a distant promise of rain.


 Something else I worked on during the Tennis finals.  Added a strip to the right side- still needs a good press with the iron.  Added black circles and dots where there were spots in the fabric.  And a few black lines in the flower.  The outer edge fabric is cloth I paint.  Used to paint.  Should start painting fabric again.  I think painting fabric was before I discovered DebL's gorgeous dyed fabric. I love her stuff.

Yesterday's Vegan Salad had too many bitter greens to go with the Green Goddess dressing they included.  Today, I will eat the second salad (same bitter greens)- but with Balsamic vinegar and good olive oil. A much better match of greens and dressing.  I would add some fresh mozzarella but I don't have any in the fridge and didn't think of it until this very minute.

I went to the library (auto correct typed ovary) to pick up two books and found another two.  Then..I broke protocol (COVID) and went into the grocery store on a Tuesday.  SHOCKING!!  And wore my mask. I got more thin sliced baked ham, some additional Chicken Parm prepared dinners for husband, bottled lemonade for husband and a jar of Hungarian pickled banana peppers for me.  My grandmother always put them on sandwiches- even for a four year old.  Hot.  My grilled ham and cheese will be spicy today.

All the red plums were sold out.  Sigh.


No comments: