Thursday, June 10, 2021

Daily Notes- Thursday, June 10th- Cooler today- Cutting Grass


 From the clippings drawer.   Looks a bit like me- the white hair. But it's a self portrait of an artist- a man.

Laundry yesterday.  Shower today.  Washed my hair.  Now husband is cutting grass- so---another shower. Not that it matters. 

Watching the Paris Tennis.  Out of order at times- seeing games and then seeing them again like they were new.  I watch in the afternoon and see what is already finished but other times- what is new to me..  But if I fail to check the sports page- it hardly matters.  The audience fascinates.  Yesterday, a man, in the very expensive front row seat- asleep. Even when his wife or date woke him up-  he looked everywhere but at his front row close as could be vantage point of Nadel.  Serving.  Hitting the ball.  Such a "cool" guy........

One photographer, famously, was shooting loopy, strange images and at times it seemed almost dropping the camera.  We saw knees and feet (audience) and swooshes of tennis almost by accident. And then it stopped.  I am guessing whomever is in charge- took the camera away. But it was fun and irritating while it lasted.  The Tennis Channel.  Very strange place.  It's not in my normal range of Comcast numbers.  Three digits.  This is four digits.  Found by accident.  1224.  I usually never go past 609- BBC.

Tomorrow I have "something to do".   With a friend.  It's very exciting to think about.  I must park my car in the coffee shop parking by 9:45 am.  I must be prompt.  We'll walk across the street and the Town Green and then into a very old house.  Historical House..  I think it will be a good exhibit.  Dishes. I tend to admire and collect dishes.  But right now-  Grass Cutting.  Health and Wellness checks on Husband.


No comments: