Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Daily Notes- February 19th

                                                 

Keeping this image for reference.  There will come a day (sooner rather than later) when one of the elbows on one of my three beloved old sweaters springs a hole.  Or a threadbare spot.  And I will need to do a repair.  And I will need to use colors in the repair that match my pants and shirts.

This would not look as lovely if the color of the patches weren't repeated in the colors of the pants and shirt- Just saying.....

I wrote a bunch more on patching and repairing and just deleted it.

I don't have anything else to say.  It's a difficult day. My husband's memory issues are making him angry and difficult to deal with today.  Would be nice to just walk away.

6 comments:

DianeN said...

Thinking of you and sending a hug. I hope tomorrow is better.

Life Scraps and Patches said...

I have no words

feathers said...

Patchwork worthy of repeating. I have been in your shoes--sending warm hugs your way. This is a difficult time.

Liz A said...

your deleted words speak volumes ... take care

grace Forrest~Maestas said...

Wish I could buy this sweater

Joanne S said...

Yes, to buying this sweater and wearing it for the rest of my days. I felt like that when I saw the image.