Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Daily Notes- February 12th

                                             

Work station.  The blue thing is my large ottoman.  It used to belong to the chair and a half that now lives with our daughter.  I tended to have my feet on or next to the dog bed.  And often have the ottoman loaded up with art supplies, books or a tray of interesting clutter.  I've been adding border strips to the small works I began with just a pile of scraps during the afternoons with Riley. Some of the centers are "one inch components squares" from Jude's Patchwork Part II.   They were in or near the pile of scraps. I went looking for more one inch squares this morning and found a small handful. Not colors or fabrics I was wanting to use right now.   I'll need to make more.

Today got away from me. G and I decided after breakfast to take advantage of above zero temps (40) and chip away at the sheet of ice covering the sidewalks etc before more snow comes tomorrow or Friday. Along with the "coldest temps this Winter".  Which will be really cold as it's been zero to 10 most of the last few weeks.  I know because I cannot go out when it is that cold.  I can't breathe air that cold. Reactive asthma would shut me down.

G chipped and I shoveled and the entire driveway and the sunny parts of the sidewalks are clear of about an inch thick layer of ice (or more) and dry now.  The shady sidewalks are dusted with sand.   Ready for more snow.  The brand new snow blower is charging up on the charger. Ready for it's first usage.

My new prescription lens came in- they are lovely- but......they didn't fit my glasses frames and they had the small reading lens section and not the wide reading section.  So, they are going to have to be re-cut.  This happened last time.  But I got to look around and things are nice and crisp looking.  No puking.  Second to the last pair- there was puking.  Prescription was right but the way it was made was wrong.  Our eye guy thought it was going to be bad again when he saw the new prescription because it was so much different.

I purchased the eight ounce raspberry Noosa yogurt and two packages of fresh raspberries today- to have for breakfast or lunch before, after and during Valentine's Day.  I wanted to go to the other grocery to get the honey Noosa but we stayed for a long time at the eye place.  I also got a lemon flavored one.  I think I can divide the raspberries between the three yogurts.  I often wonder why Noosa doesn't have the 8 ounce yogurt in a plain vanilla flavor. Perhaps they do in places that aren't Maine.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you're trying to lose kilograms then you absolutely have to start using this totally brand new custom keto meal plan.

To produce this service, licenced nutritionists, personal trainers, and chefs joined together to produce keto meal plans that are powerful, suitable, price-efficient, and satisfying.

Since their launch in 2019, thousands of clients have already remodeled their body and health with the benefits a good keto meal plan can offer.

Speaking of benefits; clicking this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-certified ones given by the keto meal plan.