Thursday, February 13, 2020

Daily Notes- February 13th

                                     

Wide shot of the crab tree.  Snow covered.  Our clean, shoveled, ice chipped walks and driveway are now covered in a few inches of sticky snow-  Snowman Snow.  The street plow has not been down here- but it's hard to tell from the house.  With everything evenly WHITE.  Blindingly WHITE. And black.  Like an old movie in black and white.

Daughter is on her way into work at the Candy Factory.  She is working Production and not Customer Service (menopause) thankfully.  Dipping strawberries in chocolate.  Sounds disgusting. She gave me her route and time schedule so her father will be able to find her and her car in case she needs roadside assistance. She is nervous but has a shovel and fully charged phone and full tank of gas.

I have a new recipe for Confetti Cookies (thank you Deb!!!) which I will be assembling and baking after publishing this post.  I think I will make a package for the twins down the street.  I didn't get Valentines sent to friends this year so I might bypass the post office and tuck a card into a few mailboxes on the street here instead.  I know three homes that might like a card.  Four.  They might even like a few Confetti Cookies.

This weather is affecting my head.  A dull ache.  Probably too much snow glare.  It's been a hard Winter emotionally.  I have the reminder of Riley's favorite toy on the front porch.  I would always throw it into the snow and he would run, sniff and then dig it out.  We could do that for as long as it took me to shovel the walks and porch steps.   Then I would pick up the toy and we would go thru the house to do the back deck.  One of us walking and the other running and sliding on the floors.

Well, I'm done crying (for the moment) and G has brought me a lovely bouquet of roses and lilies (red and white lilies) and a bakery box with pastries with raspberry fillings.  I think he thinks today is Valentine's Day.  

Well, I have cookies to bake.  And G has the new snow blower to test on this February Snow.  I can hear it's motor running.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is how my buddy Wesley Virgin's story launches with this SHOCKING and controversial VIDEO.

As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the military-and soon after leaving-he revealed hidden, "mind control" secrets that the government and others used to get anything they want.

THESE are the exact same methods lots of famous people (notably those who "come out of nothing") and elite business people used to become rich and successful.

You've heard that you utilize only 10% of your brain.

Really, that's because most of your brainpower is UNCONSCIOUS.

Perhaps that conversation has even occurred IN YOUR own brain... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's brain seven years ago, while riding a non-registered, trash bucket of a car without a license and with $3.20 in his pocket.

"I'm so frustrated with going through life check to check! When will I get my big break?"

You took part in those questions, ain't it right?

Your success story is going to happen. You need to start believing in YOURSELF.

Take Action Now!

Unknown said...

Did you hear there's a 12 word phrase you can communicate to your crush... that will induce intense feelings of love and impulsive attractiveness to you buried inside his heart?

That's because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's impulse to love, please and protect you with all his heart...

12 Words Who Fuel A Man's Desire Instinct

This impulse is so hardwired into a man's genetics that it will drive him to try harder than before to take care of you.

As a matter of fact, fueling this powerful impulse is so essential to getting the best possible relationship with your man that the instance you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

...You'll immediately notice him expose his mind and soul to you in a way he haven't expressed before and he will see you as the one and only woman in the universe who has ever truly appealed to him.