Monday, July 01, 2019

Daily Notes- July 1st


Goodwill find.  The colors and flower shapes and the not being commercial finished with a shiny spray makes me think 70's???  Anyone out there know what I might have here?  I washed it.  Hung it to dry. That's why it looks crinkly.  And the back side looks interesting. To me.

Coffee date today and my friend and I had to wait and listen to two guys discuss mustaches and other  issues ( while we waited for the one guy's "triple cap" to be made.  A triple cappuccino.  $7.  Small cup.   Difficult to say but one could have been in Town for the Music Theater production this week.  Treasure Island.  The other is always making coffee at the Bohemian. With and without the mustache.

Library only coughed up one book for me.  But I found a 1995 Gourmet magazine in the pile of magazines to take or add to.  I took.  And there was a little map like they made back in the day of where I used to live in Germany.  So close to France (on this map).  A few hours on the train.  I could have gone there any day of the week.  The future me is kicking the past me.

So....Riley has had one horrible night and now two good ones.  He was left home alone today as G had lab tests at the same time I had coffee date.  Nothing bad happened.  So.  That was unexpected and fine with all three of us.  4th of July is coming up and that is "never good" as the fireworks  have set off the dog even when he wasn't already on edge.  Riley and G are getting ready to install the FLAG on the porch so we can be patriotic.

Which reminds me I am supposed to be seeing which side the stars are on when the flag is hung on the wall.


No comments: