Friday, July 12, 2019

Daily Notes- July 12


All I need to work.  Scissors, thread, needle and cloth.  The color is off.  There is no natural sunlight this morning as it rained hard over night and this morning is cloudy.  Still. Not even the slightest of breezes.  This blue is actually a true blue not steel colored.

I woke up this morning with tears in my eyes and its been like that.  I am emotionally fragile today. Best to keep to myself.  I also woke up tired.  My dreams ,which I can't recall, must have worn me out.  

Riley is sleeping.  He had a good day yesterday and slept well.  He does better on the Amoxicillin.  It must be controlling the the effects of the liver disease.  The Vet said that his liver is shedding caustic debris which can cause pain.  The Amoxicillin  means less debris?  Or less caustic debris?  Whatever. There is no cure.  We can just provide ease and comfort. 

Jude has something new for us today.  I thought I would write to you and then go there to listen to Jude.  Her voice provides ease and comfort to me.

I visited a blog yesterday- I had gone there in past years and then forgot where the blog was---but now the author is stopping and I just happened on her goodbye.  Not many comments anymore and she just felt it wasn't worth the effort any longer.  I had tried in those earlier years to write a comment but the system she was using (that many bloggers use) would not allow me to make a comment no matter how many tries I made.  So she will never know how much I enjoyed seeing her work.

 The blog is called Blue Sky Dreaming.  I hope the images stay there on the internet.  She gave me much to think about in the early days of my work with cloth.  I added drawings of some of her work that I liked very much to my drawing journal.  Just in case.  Jupiter's Moons, Indigo Sky, Amulet, Winter Blue. I didn't go back far enough yesterday to see her mandala.  I really loved that cloth.  It informed my work.  Blue Sky Dreaming was a sort of mentor to me in the beginning of my work with cloth and color.  I wanted to say thank you on the blog but I will do it here. Thank you.

No comments: