Thursday, May 16, 2019

Daily Notes- May 16th


I took this apart today.  I'm going to use the entire left side (in pieces) for my components for Jude's class online.  I sliced right along the edge of the green holding the house up from top to bottom.  The black is Walmart Black bleached.  At the time I didn't know this was something special and wouldn't exist in 2019. I will be taking the rest apart as I go along.  Or use that rectangle in something else.

Another day outside and another tick--- just walking on my hand.  No exchange of blood.  Deer tick. Large and easy to see and feel walking on your skin.  The smaller ticks are more dangerous.  They carry the worst sort of bacteria.

What was I feeling and trying to say with this square?  But the house seems so empty and cold.  Jude would say the house is......well, while typing the first part I lost the thread of what I was thinking.

It's cold in here today.  Cloudy. 60 degrees.  We still have the furnace on.  And the house lights most of the day.  Doesn't seem we are getting any closer to summer.  Grace is having many days of heavy rain in California and I am wondering which of us is sadder?  Ha!

I washed all my sweaters in the kitchen sink today.  Hoping if I did that I could fold and put them away when they are dry.  I am tired of wearing sweaters.  I went out and bought three new pairs of socks yesterday.  Brown. No bump along the top of my toes to rub and blister.  So that was a good thing.

I also purchased two bags of the Cheetos Snap'd Double Cheese.  Some people drink.  I eat cheese.
Cheeto Orange Cheese.  And I took a big orange pill that I was given as a prescription for knee pain long ago.  I never got rid of them.  The Advil is doing nothing for my jaw pain.  So I gave big Orange a try.  I can open my mouth wide with no pain and, well,  I am pain free, until the pill wears off.  I just realized I could open my mouth.  This is epic.


No comments: