Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Daily Notes- Wednesday, March 16th. Raining. 40 degrees. Pile of deer poop by the birdbath.


 I was going to go out and snap a shot of the pile of deer poop.  But....... these rice bowls are so much nicer.  I need to add Deer Repellant to my shopping list.

I read Sophie Kinsella's Twenties Girl yesterday.  A ghost story.  I liked it the first few times I read it ..and I still like it.  A good book should always be enjoyed many times over many years.

We can see most of the front lawn (grass).  But there is still snow in the woods and along the grass edges. Winter is hanging on tight.  Does not want to let go.  

Talk about not giving up.......fully vaccinated and boosted folk are getting COVID.  It just won't give up.

A Maine flag making company is working double shifts to make Ukrainian flags.  Sending them everywhere.  Not that anything anyone of any country is doing- is helping.  I know it's weak of me as a person--but I can no longer watch the news- look at the pictures.  It hurts too much.

Why can't we do anything?  Why can't we give them weapons.  We stuck our nose and weapons into other countries wars.  Why not this one?  McDonald's did something brave and financially terrifying.  Closing  over 800 restaurants but still paying the employees.  Because Russia does not take care of unemployed Russians.  Putin lets them starve.  KFC closed also but no word about paying employees.

What is the best way to defend against a sociopath?  Tell me.


No comments: