Sunday, March 06, 2022

Daily Notes- Sunday March 6th- Cold. Raining. Making Ice on Walkways.


 I took this photo of my old hand. It's the only place my skin looks this transparent and thin. Wrinkled. My hands.  Blue veins. Tendons. Acting my age.

I did not read Bet Me yesterday.  I read Shipped by Angie Hockman.  I love this book.  I have it on the photocopier ready to make an image for the local book store owner. So he can place an order.

I am reading Bet Me today.  A raining dark chilly Sunday.  I am also making SOUP.  Not decided as yet if it's Dee's Pantry Soup or some other soup.  Carrots, Onion, Potato and Cabbage with some Tomatoes. With some White Beans.  And possibly some small pasta shaped things. 

I am also going to look around the Magic Attic Closet to see if I have cloth to make a Blue and Yellow Flag. For my front porch.  I saw the photo of the people carrying Christ on the Cross out of a church. For safe keeping ...before the Russians fire bomb the church.  

A comment on yesterday's post- from a Reader who was the only one wearing a mask in the shops and stores she visited recently.  In a county with only 51% vaccination.  The only people I saw in the past few weeks without a mask- were in your face argumentative types.  Asking why I was so stupid to be wearing a mask.  I didn't engage.  I did make steady eye contact which everyone said I should not do in Future Times.

I wasn't sure in the past week...but I am sure now---I am feeling depressed.  I am sad about what is happening.  Everywhere.  A Trump person is planning to run for Governor of my State.  That's his campaign. He's for Trump.  We don't need any further info on his plans.  His words not mine.  Enough.

3 comments:

Deb Lacativa said...

The antimask/trumpers are getting increasingly dangerous. Like the cornered rats that they are.

Joanne S said...

Yes, it feels like a Street Fight some days.

Kim Carney said...

I too, feel a little down in the mouth about the way the world is going. I have been watching many surface design (pattern making) tutorial videos to try and keep my mind off of the shitsh*w in Ukraine. It is such a quandary of what to do, save Ukraine and have WW3 or let Putin have his way and take over a sovereign country.

It is my babysitting Monday, so I will be busy today fetching chocolate milk and food for Noah all day and letting the dogs and cats in and out while David yells at his computer. Another funday Monday!