Friday, March 04, 2022

Daily Notes- Friday, March 4th. Sunshine, Snow on the ground.


 Well, my hair has so much product in it that sleeping on it and then adding water in the morning- well, what a fine mess it is.

We had to venture out to get husband's prescriptions.  And I took the opportunity to buy a few things we needed- like  rubbing alcohol to mix with water and spray on the fluffy white bugs that get on my houseplants. I brought them home on my clothes years ago when I worked.  Or on a plant I bought and brought home. I't's impossible to get rid of. Hand to hand combat.

I also bought Handcrafted corn chips. To make Nachos.  I decided to fully invest myself in Cheese. On crackers. On chips. Or just straight up.

I found The One Bottle of alcohol free mouthwash.  And bought it.

I let two people go ahead of me in the fast line.  They had fewer items than I had.

The majority of men in the store- younger than 40, had facial hair that was manscaped.  And tattoos. And they were all so much taller than I am.  It's was like Disney for 75 year old women.

I returned the books I got yesterday.  They were crappy.  I have one more to try and I don't have high hopes for it either.  I might have been too old for those books.  Two young 30 something professionals are getting married.  But they both- like to hook up with strangers.  They see someone- go have sex with them. The guy had two phones. He recommended two phones to his bride to be- going forward , when she found out what he was doing.  He handed her the phone so she could scroll thru his hookups.  The cover said it was a hilarious romp.  No. I gave up before the wedding took place. 

No comments: