Saturday, March 26, 2022

Daily Notes- March 26th. Cloudy with a chance of anything.


 Not a real live bird- I think this one is made of metal- very well made.  By an Artist.  Name in small print.

I had books to collect at the library today- all my reserves are now in.  Some are from a list I found of the BEST rom com's (reader favorites)....a few I love were on the list so I decided to try a few "new to me" ones.

Husband was out of bagels. So an emergency, by myself, drive into Town.  Library and then grocery. Husband needed more batteries for temperature and wind speed gauge in the back garden.  Because one needs to know back yard wind speed............ it was three AA batteries and now we can just not talk about it.

Grocery had pansies.  Big pots and little four packs.  They had the pretty sky blue I like. I got a pack of four little plants.  I might get another pack on Monday when I go back--they had no blueberry bagels today.  Husband likes to rotate thru three flavors.  We are one flavor short.   They had raisin but he would NOT eat raisins.  Hopefully Monday will be a Blueberry Bagel Day at the store????

I was going to put a real photo here but my iPhone- an antique relic- has decided to not just take one picture but to just take the same picture 65 times. It is also doing other stuff it's never done before.  Gone mental.

No comments: