Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Daily Notes- March 30th. Wednesday- my favorite day of the week. Sunshine. Still cold.


 I enjoy looking at "possible" kitchen design images.  Some day.......when COVID and the backed up construction projects (people who have deposits in with contractors)--I might just get my kitchen done- just in time to die of old age.  It's looking that way........a lost opportunity.  I would never have a white floor- I'd have the black slate tiles that we used in the bathrooms and the entry hall.

White. I like it on walls but not on surfaces that will need scrubbing.......I like to scrub- but at my age scrubbing is really really hard work.  And my hands tend to get red and itchy.   Still a bit from yesterday irritating my left thumb.

The blue hanging lamp....quite nice.  And a window in front of the sink.. classic.

The cold weather meant the grocery didn't have pansies outside the doors.  So I have only the four little plants- in the kitchen due to the cold temps on the Sun Porch at night.  One flower.  Open.  Very blue with a tiny yellow center. Hopefully, they will have more if the weather warms up a bit????

Will Smith.  Quite the jackass.  

I have a fresh pile of books.  The odds are that 25 to 40% of them might be good.   It happens.  I can always be surprised though.  That's what keeps me going. That random surprise you didn't see coming. I've sort of lived for that.  What you didn't see coming.  I've missed out on some things.....more than some. Regret is a sad sad thing.  Just have to let it go.

No comments: