Friday, August 03, 2018

Daily Notes- August 3


Tower of Tuna Sandwiches (which I love).  But not with the egg.  I am guessing the designer of these sandwiches was building the French version.  Which I can't spell.   I'll stick with crackers.

I got my haircut today.  One week less than usual and still a huge puffball of hair.  And I don't have all that much hair.  I have tiny hairs all over myself.  Heading out to water the Grow Boxes and then into the shower.  Everything looks healthy.  I have eaten about 5 tiny orange Sungold cherry tomatoes.  Some zucchini and cucumbers.  There is a green bell pepper getting to a good size but I like them to ripen--turn red or orange. I am waiting for the larger white Snow White cherry tomatoes.  I loved them last summer.  Wonderful name isn't it?  Size of a golf ball and so sweet.

I have a supermarket watermelon to cut up.  Might make Aqua Fresca.

Stitched more on my little circle piece.  Made some watercolor bubbles in my journal.  Drifted. Watched my recorded Masterpiece Theater adaption of Little Women.  My mother wanted to name me after her favorite character in Little Women.  She got to her fourth choice--Jo-- and my father finally said yes.  I wondered, while watched, what her first choice had been.  I will never know.

5 comments:

sophie said...

Pan Bagnat? the proportions in the photo don't look quite right to me ... but still made me crave one ;-)

Joanne S said...

Yes, I think that is the one. And no it's not the right proportions.
there is also the one that starts with Ni (nish-wah- phonetically.)

Life Scraps and Patches said...

You take the tuna, I'll take the egg, and we'll both be happy

grace Forrest~Maestas said...

what's the dressing?

Joanne S said...

Grace I think it's an oil and vinegar dressing--the way the French like their fish.
I stopped looking at the recipe when I saw the egg. Yes, Connie-- you can have my egg.